Citadel’s Parade of Garage Sales has been one of our more popular annual events, with many people visiting from other communities. This year we will be serving juice, cookies and handing out maps marked with participants garage sales locations.
Every registered member will be issued with a unique sign and all visitors will be encouraged to support ONLY official registered Garage Sales.
This is a great opportunity to sort and un-clutter your home and make some money at the same time.
For more details, read below and view the registration form, or contact our special events director at firstname.lastname@example.orgRegister online below. If you do not have a Credit Card, you can download the form , complete and mail together with a Cheque in the Name of “Citadel Community Association” to 860 Citadel Drive NW, Calgary, AB, T3G 2B8.
How Does It Work?
• Shortly before the events – You will receive an email from the events director confirming your registration and will include tips about preparing for and holding your garage sale.
• Register by May 31st by completing the online registration. This is a hard cut-off date.
• Your registration fee goes towards other events and programs organized by Citadel Community Association such as the Stampede BBQ, Fall Fair and supplies for Badminton.
• Zeena Taghvai RE/MAX Real Estate Mountain View, our sponsor, pays for all of the advertising through the Calgary Herald in our neighboring communities with large “neon” signs, and smaller curb signs. She will also give you an 11” by 17” sign for your yard or street corner.
• Your address will be listed on the Citadel Community Association website by June 1st, and on the maps available at the Citadel Gazebo.
• Host your garage sale (advertised time is 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., but you can start earlier if you want to).